Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hard Pressure

Ashley Elizabeth Dawn

Hey, baby, can you bleed like me?

Doodle takes Dad's scissors to her skin
and when she does, relief comes setting in.
While she hides her scars she's making underneath her pretty clothes
she sings:
Hey baby, can you bleed like me?
C'mon baby, can you bleed like me?

Therapy is Speedie's brand new drug
Dancing with the devil's past has never been too fun
It's better off than trying to take a bullet from a gun

and she cries:

Hey baby, can you bleed like me?

C'mon baby, can you bleed like me?


Every day I fight a war against the mirror,
I can't stand the person starin' back at me,
so I'm a hazard to myself.

I'm my own worst enemy!
It's bad when you annoy yourself...

I want to be somebody else...






Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight?





My clothes are soaked,
I'm crying.
There's no doubt,
I know I'm dying.

I did this to myself,
and that's the part
I can't believe!

I'm going down and no one can
save me!










Sing for me,
I can't erase the stupid things I say!
You're better than me...
You wouldn't like me.
Keep moving on until forever ends.
Don't try to fight me.
The beauty queen has lost her crown again.


Take a breath and softly say goodbye.

No comments:

The Stirway to Heaven